UNHCR and JW

by Haereticus 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

These UN threads are so long that I have lost track while ago. Occasionally I have run across a reference to UNHCR. This is for you people that have deeper undestanding as what information may be helpfull:

Is there anything related specifically to UNHCR that you would still like to find out? I might be of assistance through friends that are associated with UNHCR in Geneva? They have tens of years experience of UNHCR field work in Asia and Africa.

"Proper preparation & planning prevents piss poor performance." - Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

I will assume you are familiar with the French JW NGO named AIDAFRIQUE. There are webpages about it on the French JW Website. They brag about various interactions between AID and UNHCR in Africa. Other pages mention AID active in Vietnam.

Please see if your friend(s) know anything about AID, and its relationship wth UNHCR. Was the relationship ever formalized? ETC. ETC.

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

MadApostate

I knew nothing about things you wrote and already copy-paste-sent your message to my friend. We are in constant contact so reply should not take long.

When we have met I have wondered the number of JW's he has been dealing with at the field. I thought that it was just a coincidence.

"Proper preparation & planning prevents piss poor performance." - Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit