Addresses for Farkel/Maximus

by Esmeralda 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

I think this may get lost in the thread its in, so I am pasting this post here from AlanF:

Just to clear things up a bit: Hillary_Step and I have agreed to work together to try to get contributions to both Maximus and Farkel. We have not yet worked out the precise details of how to do this, but I would prefer that each one who contributes make a note about who he wants his contribution to go to. I will not make that decision.
    For further details, email me (my email is unlocked). However, I won't see any emails until I get home from work this evening.

AlanF

You can view his post in the original thread here
    : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=14254&site=3

I'm locking my e mail for awhile because I'm being inundated with questions that I have no answers for. I have only been trying to bring attention to Trilobite and Hillary_steps threads. I am not organizing this effort, the credit goes to other folks.

I too will be waiting for an address for both parties. I know that they will be provided as soon as is possible for the folks who are arranging all this.

Alan, Trilobite, hillary_step, thanks for doing a thankless job! I salute you.

es

Your life belongs to you. Don't let them have one more day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit