Hilarious Anti-Google Lawsuit

by Leolaia 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Go to:

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-pamdce/case_no-3:2007cv01677/case_id-69169/

Then open up the complaint. Lulz will ensue.

What do you think? He wants the trial in Scranton. I say he's a long lost relative of Clayton Woodworth.

Check out the exhibits too.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I wonder if he's related to OBVES too!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

A man of patience: apparently he wants the first $250,000 immediately to cover his overdraft and the balance of the $5 billion whenever it's comfortable for Google.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

That's one heck of an overdraft.

• tula
    tula

did you figure out his social security number yet?

Google it.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Surely this isn't real?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Yes, it's real. There are all kinds of crazy suits out there. If you like this one, look up

U. S. ex rel. Mayo v. Satan and his Staff
    54 F.R.D. 282
    W.D.Pa., 1971
    December 03, 1971 (Approx. 1 page)

Civil rights action against Satan and his servants who allegedly placed deliberate obstacles in plaintiff's path and caused his downfall, wherein plaintiff prayed for leave to proceed in forma pauperis. The District Court, Weber, J., held that plaintiff would not be granted leave to proceed in forma pauperis who in view of questions of personal jurisdiction over defendant, propriety of class action, and plaintiff's failure to include instructions for directions as to service of process.

Prayer denied.

And, my personal favorite:

562 F.Supp. 263 United States District Court, E.D. Wisconsin. John Wesley KAZMAIER, Plaintiff,
    v.
    CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY and the United States Justice Dept. and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the United States Government, Defendants. No. 2-C-1342. April 11, 1983. Civil rights action was brought based on allegations that plaintiff had been subjected by the CIA to brainwashing and torture through the use of satellite beams, portable dental laser equipment, and other means. The District Court, Myron L. Gordon, Senior District Judge, held that complaint was frivolous.

Dismissed.

West Headnotes

KeyCite Notes Link to KeyCite Notes

Key Symbol170A Federal Civil Procedure
    Key Symbol170AXI Dismissal
    Key Symbol170AXI(B) Involuntary Dismissal
    Key Symbol170AXI(B)2 Grounds in General
    Key Symbol170Ak1741 k. In General. Most Cited Cases

Complaint in which plaintiff alleged that CIA had subjected him to brainwashing and torture through the use of satellite beams, portable dental laser equipment, and other means, in which he contended that his high school career was ruined, that he was prevented from receiving his college degree, and that his right ankle was broken, in which he sought over $7 trillion in damages, employment as director and assistant director of the FBI, protection from assassins, authorization to carry concealed weapons, and other forms of relief was frivolous, especially in view of plaintiff's letters to the court which ordered the court to provide him with ridiculously large sums of money as loans or advances against his future award and ordered the court to provide him with various weapons, a bullet-proof car, and a United States marshals service badge and I.D. set.

*264 John Wesley Kazmaier, pro se.

Joseph P. Stadtmueller, U.S. Atty., Milwaukee, Wis., for defendants.

DECISION AND ORDER

MYRON L. GORDON, Senior District Judge.

John Wesley Kazmaier, the plaintiff in this action, seeks leave of the court to proceed in forma pauperis. The complaint states that federal jurisdiction is based on 28 U.S.C. § 1983; because there is no such statute, it appears that Mr. Kazmaier may have intended to refer to 42 U.S.C. § 1983. Named as defendants are the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the United States Department of Justice, and the United States government.

The complaint sets forth in great detail the alleged wrongdoings of the defendants. Generally stated, Mr. Kazmaier claims that the CIA has subjected him to brainwashing and torture attacks since 1965 through the use of satellite beams, portable dental laser equipment, and other such means. The other defendants are alleged to have failed to investigate these incidents. As a result of these attacks, he contends that his high school career was ruined, he was prevented from receiving his college degree, his right ankle was broken, and he suffered tremendous agony. He seeks $7,308,089,250,000.00 in damages, employment as the director and assistant director of the FBI, protection from assassins, authorization to carry concealed weapons, and other forms of relief.

In several letters to the court, Mr. Kazmaier has “ordered” me to provide him with ridiculously large sums of money as loans or advances against his future court award. He has also “ordered” me to send him immediately a list of items, including:

“1. A 25 layer Kevlar bullet-proof vest with protection of both front and rear of body.

2. A 357 magnum caliber revolver in a right hand shoulder holster, preferably with a four inch barrel.

3. A selective-fire Beretta 9mm type 92 pistol in a left-hand shoulder holster.

4. An Uzi Submachine gun caliber 9mm with 5 large magazines, in a soft side case with a zipper top.

5. An M-16 rifle with 5 large magazines, caliber .223.

6. A .380 or .32 ACP caliber Gatling gun with one or more medium or large ammo-pak magazines. This gun is a multiple-barrel high speed gun capable of a high rate of fire, and it has an accurate range of 50 yards.

7. A United States Marshals Service Badge and I.D. set.

8. A bullet-proof car, such as a bullet-proof Lincoln Continental four door model from Ford Motor Company.”

*265 Based on the allegations of the complaint, the nature of the relief sought, and the contents of Mr. Kazmaier's letters, I find that this proposed lawsuit falls easily into the “frivolous” category. I will not grant the plaintiff permission to pursue this action without payment of fees, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915. Furthermore, the plaintiff has filed a nearly identical complaint in case no. 82-C-1384, now pending before Honorable John W. Reynolds, and he has paid the filing fee in that case. I see no reason to encourage duplication of judicial efforts, especially in a case as this one.

Therefore, IT IS ORDERED that the plaintiff's motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis be and hereby is denied.
    Check out the damages he's suing for!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit