Just so you know

by watson 5 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson
    Sunday's Daily Text
    Sunday September 23, 2007 - He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life. - John 6:54.

John 6:54.

Upon hearing Jesus' words, "many of his disciples . . . said: 'This speech is shocking; who can listen to it?'" Jesus was aware that "his disciples were murmuring about this." Moreover, "owing to this many of [them] went off to the things behind and would no longer walk with him." But not every disciple murmured. Note what happened when Jesus asked the 12 apostles: "You do not want to go also, do you?" The apostle Peter answered: "Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life; and we have believed and come to know that you are the Holy One of God." (John 6:60, 61, 66-69) In modern times, a very small number among God's people have become disgruntled with some aspect of Christian teaching and have even murmured. However, the vast majority of Jehovah's people rejoice over such timely spiritual provisions. w 7/15/06 13, 14a

• changeling
    changeling

Ooops!

changeling

• Gregor
    Gregor

They just can't resist replacing Jesus Christ with the FDS. It is dishonest and completely arrogant hubris. And the rank and file JWs set there and swallow it without question.

• watson
    watson

For Bdeserter.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jn++6:54 interesting For sure. I will pass this on to my jw associate.

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

It is just going back to the old WT moto:

"If I say I am gods representative on earth then I must be. If you doubt me you doubt god. And those who doubt god are not good associates. Therefore I am vindicated by actively shunning you."

They are self deluded egotists with brains the size of a walnut.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit