Anyone from Phoenix?

by Cold Creek Swimmer 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

I am currently working a long way from home in Phoenix. It would sure be nice to meet some exdubs while I am down here. Please send me a PM if there is anyone interested in meeting an Oregon Ex-dub.

CCS

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I am not in Phoenix, but close enough for 'Gov'ment work.' I live in Tucson. My daughter lives close enough fo "Gov'ment work" in Oregon. She lives in the Kelso/Lonview area. Not sure what you are looking for, but here we are. LOL

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

Thanks for the response. I am not looking for anything more than just to meet some people who understand what it was like. After a lifetime of living in a box, it is hard to find friends who understand the whole situation. I am working here in Phoenix before my family and I move down. I want to take advantage of the fact that I am away from my still-dub wife and am able to associate with other ex-dubs without having to make excuses for my absence. I am more than willing to send someone my e-mail if they want to go get a bite to eat some evening.

CCS

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I understand where you are coming from. Saturday I will be coming to Phoenix but I cannot mix this with my family. Sorry. Let's talk a bit and see if I trust you enough (smart thinking on my part) to meet you.

I hate to say it but I have been online long enough that it makes a person a bit cynical. My email is in my profile ( I think). Contact me directly.

• Cold Creek Swimmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit