Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed! Jordan Maxwell and Santos Bonacci

by artcritic 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• artcritic
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

2 hours?

Even Sunday Meetings at the Kingdom Hall aren't that long anymore.

Doc

• Jeannette
    Jeannette
    I enjoyed it.
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette

So the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds funded the WTBTS with a book of blank cheques every year and yet they still fleece the flock acting like they're so poor.

The video said that Jehovah's Witnesses are the 20th richest corporation in the Brooklyn burrough. I don't know what year this was taped, but it looks like someone with investigative skills could find out about this. We'll never find out what the Society is worth, but they can be exposed this way.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette
    Thank you very much for posting that video. I hope everyone watches it. It does expose the Witnesses and will answer alot of their questions about that organization. The interesting part to me was that the Illuminati are the ones that run it and its a front to get people ready for the New Barbaric World Order.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Who the hell is Jordan Maxwell?
  • Jeannette
    Jeannette

Jordan Maxwell is a scholar and researcher now, but he served his time as an Elder in the organization. He worked in Security and had to drive the President of the Society back and forth to the Convention in California in the 80's sometime and has some interesting observations.

Santos was an elder and a member of the JW's for 35 years. He tells on the tape where he served, places in Australia. I learned a lot from them. I really like Jordan's podcasts on Astrotheogy.

• cofty
    cofty
    Please save me 2 hours of my life. Is this a load of illuminati conspiracy nonsense?
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Cofty...the word "conspiracy" is not bad. You know that. You can entertain an idea without adopting it.

I like to keep an open mind. Usually there is false information ( sometime deliberate ) or speculation and anecdotes which may be true ( although we must accept someone at their word ) scattered through this types of videos.

I have not watched it, yet. Thinking as a corrupt leader, what better way to keep order that to sow chaos, but then present a solution? You create a vacuum and fill it. The WTBTS is very adept at this tactic. The sheeple are in a constant stupor. Think of how very few of us have awakened. If JWs represent 1 out of 1,000, we are just a tiny percentage.

It would not surprise me to learn that Organized Xianity is a tool for controlling the ignorant and fearful masses. Look who willingly sign up for a life of fear, obligation and guilt. Isn't those persons who are ignorant in the truest sense of the word? They also fear reality and prefer a pseudo-peace and freedom.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit