AbnerJonadab and the UN visit

by Gregor 9 Replies latest social current

• Gregor
    Gregor

Maybe someday the big stinky diaper known as the United Nations will be moved off US soil so that tyrants and warlords like AbnerJonadab, Hugo Chavez etc. can't strut around smirking at us in our own country. I know that many here love anything or anybody that pisses off the US. But having the UN here is like having a spare bedroom in your house that anyone can use wether you like it or not.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes- they already have a huge building in Geneva - that would be a fitting location for the UN

• zeroday
    zeroday

I know that many here love anything or anybody that pisses off the US.

Two words:

Penis envy... Let the little man come here and threaten us the US. And if you think the US is going to attack Iran think again it will not come from us we are the least of their worries. FEAR Israel... And believe me they have nothing to lose and they have NUKES...Lots of NUKES...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes if Israel is threatened (and feels backed into a corner ) whether it is or not is irrelevant. If Israel FEELS it is threatened , it will not hesistate to attack first and ask questions later.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Ahmadickhaed can do himself a lot of favors if, when he is visiting the US, he speaks in conciliatory tones and doesn't go with his usual provocative rhetoric

• zeroday
    zeroday
    If Israel FEELS it is threatened , it will not hesistate to attack first and ask questions later.

YOU got that right. It's the Clint Eastwood angle:

"Go ahead make my day PUNK"

• Gregor
    Gregor

The word is that Israels recent hush hush airstrike into Syria was to destroy some nuke material en route to Iran from N Korea. Hope it was succesful.

• Mile 0
    Mile 0

Hi zeroday,

Israel could launch a nuke at anytime, claiming they feel threatened, which I'm sure they do. But this is not 1945 - other countries have nukes. It wouldn't be a slam-dunk like Japan.

Mile 0

• zeroday
    zeroday

Hi zeroday,

Israel could launch a nuke at anytime, claiming they feel threatened, which I'm sure they do. But this is not 1945 - other countries have nukes. It wouldn't be a slam-dunk like Japan.

Mile 0

All of Israel's neighbors want to see them wiped off the face of the map and would do so in a second if they had Nukes the only reason they don't now is they don't have Nukes and Israel is not going to wait till they do. And forget Mutual Assured Destruction their neighbors would use them regardless of the consequences...

• Mile 0
    Mile 0

I'm just sayin'...I'm not naive enough to think that a nuke launch by Israel or a western nation against a Muslim country wouldn't result in other un-friendlies WITH NUKES entering the fray. It appears the connection between Syria and N. Korea involves transfer of nuclear technology from N. Korea to Syria. So, I'm thinking if that's the case, N. Korea is a lot further advanced with their nuke tech. than most people think, which wouldn't surprise me given their extremely closed nature. Scary thought if they got drawn into it.

As I see it, there are NO WINNERS if this happens.

We have to be careful what we wish for.

Mile 0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit