Are all Elders real estate agents?

by cultswatter 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

In my congo all the elders and ministerial servants were real estate agents. Is that odd? or have anyone else noticed that?

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Real Estate Agents and Insurance Salesmen.

• wings
    wings

Carpet cleaners and plumbers

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    real estate agents

Gotta be rough in this market!

• changeling
    changeling

Roofers.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Winderwashirs and the remanedir wir on Gubimint Assistinz

However, some of them were fairly educated... they left the cult.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have only known of 1 JW real estate agent and she was a woman, so yeah I would say that is definitely not the norm.

Most JW's in my congregations had cleaning jobs, pool maintenance, factory work, construction, carpet cleaning, and some were business men.

I have never met a JW doctor or a lawyer, but there are a few I heard, not counting the Society's lawyers.

• wizardca
    wizardca

I remember visiting a hall where just a brother was a lawyer. Probably came into the org after the fact, but who knows. I did know one brother who was a realtor. He did a home deal for someone in the kh and blabbed the detail to everyone. Elders were a department mgr at a utility, a high level engineer, barber, upholstry worker and another engineer.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Most were either window cleaners or had a bunch of cleaning jobs. One owned a company of some sort and did cleaning on the side. Another worked in a warehouse.

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit