GB -They are afraid you will discover the truth! and other articles

by James Free 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Free
    James Free

I need your help. I will be publishing online some articles about the GB. I see that some of you are very articulate and often post well researched comments. So, can you help me with the following topics:

What happens if anyone wants to leave?

This is about disfellowshipping, gossip designed to destroy a persons good name (suggesting immorality etc), and name calling (apostate etc)

How accurate are their teachings?

This could be about anything you like

Do they have the authority to control your life?

This is about 607/1919 - the FDS and the GB

They are afraid you will discover the truth!

This is about non-WT research and the objection to higher education

If you have other subjects, that's fine too. The tone is simple, factual, and aimed at interested persons, not devout JW's.

• changeling
    changeling

Have you checked out the "Best Of" section of this forum? You may find some material there.

changeling

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If you are going to publish articles, then you should really be knowledgeable about it from first hand experience. That is what your readers will expect.

I know that the WT has published articles about other religions and things of which they have no direct knowlege, but who wants to go down to their level?

• James Free
    James Free

I have first-hand knowledge. I was chained to the WT for 30 years and was a ministerial servant and regular pioneer. I was asking for help in preparing articles because it's always good to pool resources. If no one wants to help, that's fine too.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings, James Free -

You might want to check out www.freeminds.org as it has a wealth of information on every conceivable subject relative to your question. It is linked to JWD, which you may already know. Especially direct and useful are the articles of former Bethelites - we were there and know first hand how the operation proceeds.

Best wishes and success with your new "ministry."

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit