Do you think the internet could replace talk radio on the politic landscape

by 5go 2 Replies latest watchtower medical

• 5go
    5go

I think it already has started.

If you go back to why talk conservative radio got it's start it was because people could listen to on the way to and from work. Well the internet is becoming more available to people at work. Who are not only reading blogs, they are creating them.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Conservative talk radio became popular because issues and topics were being discussed that the news media would not touch or offer fair non-biased reports on. But the internet is going change all aspects of news and discussion. Every year newpapers are closing shop or being re-designed. I like the idea of the TV and print news having to compete with the internet and have thier facts scrutinized much more in depth.

If CNN does not stop the 24-7 OJ coverage I will be using the internet for all my national news real quick like.

• 5go
    5go
    If CNN does not stop the 24-7 OJ coverage I will be using the internet for all my national news real quick like.

Try bbc news it actual kind of still carries real news.

All I can say is this is what happen when a countries top defence contrators own all the media. You get war mongering, then you get something to cover over the war when it isn't going so great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit