Publicly Available Email address for Gillies

by Trilobite 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Trilobite
  • LDH
    LDH

Oh, do you mean[email protected]???

Trilobite, you bad boy. I thought he didn't want his email revealed per his letter to Steven Bates of the Guardian?!?!?

Lisa

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

Hi Lisa,

He didn't and I haven't; this address was found by searching @wtbts.org.uk as Kent suggested.

If anyone emails be sure to say that you found his address through a publicly availabe web site - the holocaust site....

T.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Trilobite and others,

thanks for the e-mail add.

I wrote already...still waiting for the

answer. Maybe he has been called...back

to Brooklyn for a...briefing on P.R.!!!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• nelly136
    nelly136

. http://www.holocaustmemorialday.gov.uk/sections/5/main.htm

cant work out why its supposed to be so top secret its all over the net anyways

nelly

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

Mac,

Gillies is certainly no expert at PR. He's in a tough job, of course, but let's hope that he gets squashed between the press and his handlers in Brooklyn. The man looks like a right idiot.

T.

ps: I've never considered myself a social activist till lately, but how about this; we CC all our emails to the Hoeffel at the UN to Gillies and vice versa? It might also be an idea to CC them to the UN Commisioner on Human Rights. Be sure to include links to the Guardian articles, and esp the Gdn Weekly.

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

I wonder if Gillies is even aware of the Gdn Weekly story which contains explicit quotations from Hoeffel's letter? He only refers to the two Gdn articles. The Weekly isn't that widely read in the UK and he must have composed the letter over the weekend. Unless you subscribe to the Weekly it's hard to find out what's in it. If Gillies is not aware, then, maybe he should be told of the Gdn Weekly's story - with a cc: to Hoeffel of course

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit