(repost in right catagory) Crazy Tactics for Getting Rid of Hounding Elders

by bbdodger 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• bbdodger
    bbdodger

I'm really enjoying my time here. I hope that I'm not stepping on any toes;

I love reading other people's back stories, especially their adventures of fading out, disassociation, and being disfellowshiped. A lot of these stories are quite heart wrenching, but I also thing that some of the stories can be rather humorous, especially trying to dodge the hounds.
    Can anyone remember some of the craziest things that they had done to escape? Were there any name changes? Did anyone move across the country in order to avoid conflict? Sex changes??!?!?!

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

I told them in my letter pointblank, DO NOT CONTACT ME, nothing crazy, at all, but then again I'm pretty confrontational, and upfront.

Lately, I've been seeing lots of dubs out in public at grocery stores, etc., and they are going out of their way to avoid me. There was one recently that circled his grocery cart around the same aisle like 4 times, while I just stood in the aisle looking at the spices for what I needed. I almost felt bad for him. The other day at the same store, I saw a long time elder, that was "pseudo related" to me at one point (step family, now once removed). He was pulling up his cart behind mine, saw me, looked at my beard, then instead of being in line behind me, drove his cart off pretended to look at bread, and other items for sale, then after a few others got in line behind me, he pulled his cart back in line. Absolutely ridiculous how far they go to avoid me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit