Went Halloween costume shopping on Saturday!!!

by Es 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hey all,

Hubby's work is flying us all up to Brisbane to have a Halloween party at Movieworld a Theme Park in Australia. So we went costume shopping on the weekend, Im going as she devil, I have a short bright red wig, with horns, pitchfork, a tail and a Morticia like dress and cape.

Mike is going as the "Scream" character, we were hoping to get the scary movie version of the mask where his tongue is poking out, but wasnt able to. It was actually quite scary seeing him dressed up like that he poked his head out of the change room so all I could see was that mask. I gave a little scream heheh.

Anyway will post photos (its not till next month)

es

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Sounds like so much fun!! I've been looking online for costumes. This would be our first Halloween party!

Can't wait for the pics!

BB

• memario
    memario

devil.jpg image by mario67911 did you get this one?

mem

• Es
    Es

Its going to be my first halloween party too, Aussies dont tend to make a big deal of Halloween.

memario- if I had a better body than maybe heheh I had to go with something a little looser considering I will be nearly four mths prego at the time hehe But i wish

es

• kwr
    kwr

Jehovah shalt smite thee!

• Es
    Es

Here's hoping

es

• tfjw
    tfjw

What?!?! A polyester dress, bad tie and a book bag with a couple of magazines isn't good enough for a halloween costume?

I'm thinking of having a Watchtower Halloween costume party with all my grandchildren. If I can get my sister to make me a Judge Rutherford costume I'm sure I'll be the hit of the party with my walking cane and swatiskas, cigars and booze bottle.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    What?!?! A polyester dress, bad tie and a book bag with a couple of magazines isn't good enough for a halloween costume?

OMFG! I never thought of that!! Too funny! I think I still have a book bag around here somewhere, no mags though, although I could go to the laundry mat down the street and get a couple!

BB

• tfjw
    tfjw

OMFG! I never thought of that!! Too funny! I think I still have a book bag around here somewhere, no mags though, although I could go to the laundry mat down the street and get a couple!

BB

Save the earth! Recylce a wt magazine. (they make good kittly litter pan liners)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit