Ran across this -- Mormon beefcake calendar!!!

by MadTiger 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• MadTiger
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

http://mormonsexposed.com/

hahaha mormon beefcake sounds like an oxymormon.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

From the homepage:

More than 50,000 missionaries are currently serving missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Most are young people under the age of 25, serving in nearly 350 missions throughout the world. All Missionaries pay their own expenses, and after two years of work, they return to their countries and their ordinary lives.

They can continue to preach the Gospel as laymen without getting paid as there are no paid missionaries in the Mormon Church. During their mission, they are required to dedicate all their time to missionary work and are not allowed to read the newspaper, surf the Internet and watch television or movies. Besides these dont's, all Mormons are forbidden to drink alcohol, coffee or tea; to smoke cigarettes and to have premarital sex or commit adultery.

But apparently it is okay to pose in such a way as to cause lustful thoughts!

Didn't Jesus say something about lusting in the heart was sinful, God cares about the inner life and the outer actions?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm thinking it's a joke, truthsearcher.

The latest KM According to Joseph Smith ( 9/ 07) had this to say: The Council of the Twelve Apostles does not endorse any books, internet sites, or conventions not provided for directly by their spirit-directed efforts.

I'm thinking the site is not authentically Mormon and that those who've perpetrated this blasphemous fraud will be denied ownership of their own planet and God-status.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Hi nvr

I'm not so sure that it is a joke. When I went to the website and clicked around (um...for more information...not necessarily to see more Mormon beefcakes...although you all know I have had a thing for Mormons ever since the days I planned to be Mrs. Donny Osmond ), there weren't actually anymore "beefy" shots, just shots of nice Mormon boys in their white shirts and ties, posing with their Book of Mormon. Anyway, that is why I think it might not be a joke, but that the cover is maybe just to grab people's attention?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think you may be right, truthsearcher.

http://mormonsexposed.com/faq.php

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Pardon me, nvr, could you repeat that a LITTLE LOUDER??? lol

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I saw the guy who did this interviewed on MSNBC a few days ago.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think you may be right, truthsearcher.

Is that better?

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Much better, thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit