The Commercial Empire of the JWS, time to blow the cover off!

by Homerovah the Almighty 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

There is a brief video put up on You Tube that I'm sure many of you have seen, It's called " time to blow the cover off " just in case you haven't seen it yet here is a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN5xLY4MSK4

This video after viewing it does emphasize the Commercial force behind the WTS in it's structure and the majority of their doctrines were presented with the intension of promoting

their literature and merchandise. I think it's important for the general public and JWS that are trying to leave, to realize that and acknowledge that the WTS. was always established as

a commercial venture going all the way back to C.T. Russell's company Tower Publishing. Just as It was a vehicle for him to obtain power and money it is the same for the men in control of

the organization today. So if you know of somebody that is thinking of leaving this religion this might be the video to send them as a course of action.

The old saying that pictures sometimes speak louder than words may come into play here, I certainly think so.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Very interesting, thanks for posting this. "Homerovah" LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit