A Special Thanks To All That Post

by Briguy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Briguy
    Briguy

Though I do not post here much I would like to thank all that do. For over two years now you have helped me, my wife

and my sister all keep a open mind. Keep the good threads up and the conversations. Please continue to share the

information! If there is anything that the WTBS trys to do is shut down critical thinking. Keep it up.

Your Friend....

(ps) sorry for the spaces these forums are funny.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

you're welcome - thanks for the appreciation. I came to this board a long time after I left the org. - love the interchange of ideas, the fun, even the arguments - it's like family! (well, maybe I'm getting a little bit too excited, but welcome to the forum)

• tula
    tula

Hi there. Y'all come back and join in. It's a two way street, ya know. We all learn from each other. I am sure you all must have stories, questions, observations, and opinions to share. Don't be a stranger.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks, Briguy.

I wish I could post more, but circumstances don't allow.

I always want to do more for Jehovah JWD.

No matter how much we do, it's never good enough.

• Briguy
    Briguy

It is. I do not share much. I guess I should. Shout out to all those keep it up. I will try better as well

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks, Briguy.

I wish I could post more, but circumstances don't allow.

I always want to do more for Jehovah JWD.

No matter how much we do, it's never good enough.

NVR - By "circumstances" do you mean the fact that we are limited to 75 posts a day ?

Briguy - Thank you. Good luck to you and your wife

• bebu
    bebu

Welcome, Briguy!

A special thank to YOU for posting--and likewise, I hope YOU keep it up!

bebu

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Your welcome, I don't post much but seem to addicted the last week LOL

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good to e-you.......Yes your quite right it is addicting.....I am over 7 years hooked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit