Intresting pic

by fedorE 9 Replies latest jw friends

• fedorE
    fedorE

Michigan 2006..his mother says he was about to have surgery and this his is guadian angel...

• Open mind
    Open mind

It's on the Internet.

It must be true!

Open Mind

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The poor dog is being stepped on!

On a completely different subject, I had a poop earlier that looked like Jimmy Swaggart. I was afraid he was going to have sex with another poor unfortunate prostitute, so I flushed him.

• fedorE
    fedorE

But the angel IS being pooped out of the dog's arse...doesnt that count for anything?

• Gopher
    Gopher

What a great manifestation of the glory of God that this camera was able to capture one of his angels like this !!

You don't need faith, the proof is right there. I will now become a Christian.

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Me on the other hand will choose to worship the Devil, as I am scared of such a sighting... LOL!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

As an expert on photography, I can assure you that there has NEVER been an incident of defective emulsion coating on a roll of film produced by ANY film manufacturer, NOR has there EVER been any instance in which a roll of film was subject to defective processing or careless handling. Such mal- and mis-feasance is IMPOSSIBLE!!!

IMPOSSIBLE, I say!!!!

Therefore, the ONLY LOGICAL EXPLAINATION is that this is a picture of the Evil One, who "continues to transform himself into an angel of light."

So there!

PS - I am not a crackpot.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Quite so! How dare anyone even suggest that a light leak through the canister could ever possibly account for what is clearly a humanoid guardian.

I offer 5 rolls of Kodak Ektaplasm to anyone who can prove otherwise.

I am a crackpot.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

This is good news. If we can take their picture, they must emit or reflect light. If they emit or reflect light, they must exist in the physical world. If they exist in the physical world, we can capture them, put them in a box and sell them on eBay. Or... start believing in them - whichever comes first.

• fedorE
    fedorE

NO...their invisible IN the box so capturing them is not going to work.. but the picture is actually a Real Spirit Creature who handled the surgery for the young man pictured. The doctor would have killed him and the angel guided his hand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit