Crazy JW Inlaws

by lonelysheep 1 Replies latest social relationships

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

So, I came across this story on one of my favorite websites/message boards, and wondered, "Could they possibly be jw's?"

I found it interesting, nonetheless.

Ask How Your In-Laws Celebrate

Birthdays and Holidays

Posted on Fri, Sep. 07, 2007 at 10:23 pm

A thousand miles from home and no where to go on Thanksgiving. My in-laws lied and said they didn't celebrate Thanksgiving and their spineless son didn't open his mouth. Of course they did, they just didn't invite me! They said they didn't celebrate a lot of other holidays either. But when I did the work and they could mooch--mooch--mooch, they ran to my house as fast as their legs could carry them.

Also, I was stupid enough to make them dinner and cake and ice cream for their birthdays. For my birthday, I was lucky if I got a 49 cent card. They said, "people shouldn't do things for other people because they expect something back," which means, you are toilet paper. We'll wipe our hineys with you and use you as much as we can.

Of course, my FIL brags he is a college graduate, which my Dad was not. But my Dad didn't cheat on his family. My spineless mate won't stand up to them because he's afraid he'll lose his inheritance. Bet he won't get a penny any way. What in-laws spend less than $50 on a wedding gift for their son (first marriage)?

Do you have any crazy jw inlaw stories?

http://www.ihatemyinlaws.com/index.php

• serendipity
    serendipity

My brother's future inlaws refused to attend his and their daughter's wedding if I was going to be there since I was df'd. I was not told this until I had traveled 250 miles to the wedding. I attended but just stayed out of sight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit