Don't be afraid to change

by educ8self 4 Replies latest jw friends

• educ8self
    educ8self

Well I think it's time for me to pack it in again. Whenever I come on I eventually get to a point like it's all been said, even if it hasn't been said lately or in a particular way it's not really new, and I'd hate to hear myself ... repeat myself. ("Allow myself to introduce ... myself") Anyway, I was going to make some serious and unnecessarily long post, but instead I think the subject line says it all. Don't be afraid to get out of your comfort zone folks, even when things are comfortable eventually it just gets a bit boring. What's next for you?

• eclipse
    eclipse

I hope you come back soon....

Your posts were always very insightful and mind-opening...

You will always be welcome back....

Wish you weren't leaving!

• educ8self
    educ8self

Well I just don't think it's necessary.. Although on the subject of "the end" let me leave these words of wisdom from George Carlin:

Popular Belief: Life is short.

Sorry. Life is not short, it's just that since everything else lasts so long--mountains, rivers, stars, planets--life seems short. Actually, life lasts just the right amount of time. Until you die. Death, on the other hand, is short.

• Quandry
    Quandry

("Allow myself to introduce ... myself")

Well thanks for "allowing yourself to introduce.....yourself" on this forum. (funny movie) Who can say what's next. Life is so uncertain. But I hope that all of us will strive to be better human beings and alleviated suffering when it is in our power to do so. And not take ourselves too seriously.

• edward612
    edward612

Well, I just think it's necessary to change at the right time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit