Halloween! Some Spoilers, but not that many!

by saywhat29 0 Replies latest social entertainment

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

OMG! Tell me somebody else here has seen this movie- I think it was a great remake of a classic- I really enjoyed it and I'm not even a Horror fan.

However, I have to say that the Halloween series was "the movie I had no business atching growing up" but I just felt for Jamie Lee Curtis and when I was younger I found myself unaware of what I was watching and was scared to death but not by much, so I kept watching. It was a marathon, so I had watched a few of the later movies as well. So when I saw that Rob Zombie had decided to make another version of this movie I had to see it now that my beliefs are different now- never before would I have seen such a movie in a theater! Especially withso many dubs around my area. But okay on with the comments!

But was it me or did this version of Mike Myers move a little faster than before? Not too fast, 'cause then it wouldn't have been the same Mike we al love, but he had a little pep in his step. And another thing- was his dad a gorilla or something because that was a big dude with some serious gorilla strength! Like... really, I guess when you don't talk and your brain shuts down the universe which tries to store some sense of balnce makes other things stronger. And I guess the universe or whatever decied t give a growing psychopath who mentaly shut down some steroids while he was locked away.

Plus... I kinda felt for him- I mean if your mom was a stripper and all the kids knew at school, your mom's boyfriend was a douchebag, and your sister was a douchebag who invited boys over to have sex with when she was supposd to be taking your trick-or-treating... yeah, I think that is like a recipe for a massacre but maybe that's me. I mean.. seeing him sit there and watching the thought mull through his mind... I probably would have snapped as well. Don't judge me- you have to seethe movie first.

Although I have to say that I don't like to watch people crawling away from Mr. Myers 'cause it just seems cruel- but I guess that's the point. It's like you see their humanity, their sense of being trying to survive when you know their isn't a chance in hell for them.

So yeah, that was my take! Go see it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit