HELP!!!! Who can help me?

by Justahuman24 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

For some reason, I can't "quote" someone the way most people do with the yellow box thingy. Every time I hit reply, there's no 'ghost' icon on my view page. The only icons I see are the following: None, the light bulb, the paper, the thumb down, the thumb up, the white x on the red circle, the black exclamation mark on the yellow triangle, the blue i on the white comment thing, the blue question mark on the white comment thing, the white question mark on a green circle, and the white i on the blue circle.

Who can tell me what's wrong? How can I quote someone using the yellow comment box thingy? Thanks

Justahuman - but super nonetheless

• Highlander
    Highlander

It's not listed under Icons. it's to the right of the yellow smiley face.

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

I see no yellow smiley face anywhere. :-(

• educ8self
    educ8self

You're looking at the list of icons, under that is the Subject line right? And then "Post" which includes the box you type in - if you have the editor with all the other doodads it's there, above the space where you type.

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

If you're using Firefox then you won't have a lot of the different options that are only available using IE. I could never quote in Firefox...

brunn

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

Thanks!

I do have Firefox and that's probably why then. That sucks! lol Why can't Firefox quote? grrr...

• Chameleon
  • greendawn
    greendawn

That is your problem you are using firefox (opera has the same problem) but as Chameleon pointed out you can get over it by using an add on that embeds IE into firefox.

I have been using it for months and it works fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit