Topix discussion board

by ex-nj-jw 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I checked out the Topix discussion board, after reading the thread about defending Danny Hazzard. OMG, those JW's on there are nuts! They have their heads stuck so far in the sand it's a wonder they are still alive!

I understand that they are defending their faith and I guess I have to commend them for that. Everyone has to stand for something. But when there is so much evidence pointing in the other direction, how the hell can you ignore it? They believe that Barb Anderson's CD's are made up, she is just trying to get back at the Society for df'ing her. That she's just peddling the 29.99 or 39.99 cd's WTF?? I don't really think they are even looking at the evidence, in fact now that I'm typing this from some of their comments, they aren't looking at the evidence. It just blows my mind that people who seem so intelligent can be so stupid I started to sign up just to ask why don't they buy the CD and check it out, or why not call the society and ask about the settlement. One person even said that he wouldn't believe anyone at the service desk if he called and they told him they settled. They believe that it was dismissed not settled.

Another thing I noticed is that they will never answer a question, they turn it around and totally ignore the initial question. They also all believe that us "apostates" are angry, bitter people who did something wrong to be disfellowshipped and now that we are df'd and have lost our families, we are just trying to "antiwitness" and "badmouth" the WTBTS.

From what I can see from just being here and in my own case, a lot of us left because we choose to, because we didn't want to be JW's and live that lie. Some were df'd because of "sin" and some for bogus reasons. No matter what the reason we left, we are all grouped into one angy, spitefull, sinfull, disobedient, lieing bunch of nothing.

Ok I'm done with my rant, thank you for listening! I'm gonna go get a glass of wine and unwind from reading all the Bull&hi%. I can't even go back there it gets me so riled up! I'm gonna group them all into the dumbA$$ group

nj

• DJK
    DJK
    we are all grouped into one angy, spitefull, sinfull, disobedient, lieing bunch of nothing.

I have known them to think that way of everyone.

IMO, there denial of the facts doesn't set them far apart from Bill Clinton when he said a b...j.. was not adultery.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I post at Topix on the African American board quite a bit.. I visited the JW board for the first time yesterday..

yup.. some of them are nuts alright

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Not familiar with the board. But it is not surprising that they think we are all a bunch of hateful people.

The Nazi's thought the Jews were less than human and never bothered trying to find out, they just fired the furnaces. Hate is powerful.

Jeff

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    there denial of the facts doesn't set them far apart from Bill Clinton when he said a b...j.. was not adultery.

For me there is a difference a big difference. We are not talking about two consenting adults and what they did in private. Bill Clinton did not hold a gun to her head and make her give him head! She did it willingly and she used it against him. Adultry yes, a crime NO!

We are talking about children being molested and the perps being protected by the WTBTS. We are talking about legal court documents, even if you say she forged them or doctored them up, from what I understand and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but they are of public record, if you don't believe what is on her CD, go check it out for yourself. Don't just say oh, she's lying, she messed with the documents! That's ridiculous

People lie all the time, people are in denial all the time. How can you deny legal court documents? I have the CD's, I've read the victims statement, I've read the what the WTBTS lawyers have said and it pissed me off!

nj

• Sassy
    Sassy

what I dont' get is.. I know the WTS does not want them on the internet mixing in with us... when I was an active dub, I never would have entertained the thought of posting on a public board and MOST especially with apostates!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Sassy,

I know - there is one person that ends or begins all her post with "this is my last time, if any JW's are here you should leave and not come back" or something to that effect.

She's still there! I can't stand to read the things they talk about. The seem very childish and naive. Waiting for momma and pappa to tell them what to do next.

nj

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think I saw that poster....

yeah they are lunitics.. I can only read so much of their dribble..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit