CHRISTIANS AND THIER PERSISTING PROBLEM WITH MILK

by fedorE 3 Replies latest jw friends

• fedorE
    fedorE

GRRR..... PRAYER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6ILZAaAMI

The message is that prayer is a coincidence. Does implying God is imaginary just because prayer is a coincidence make it fair assumption? Well you can see the Jug of Milk. You can even talk to the Jug of Milk if so inclined...But the Jug of Milk isnt imaginary. Unlike some ppl I know.>LOL

• journey-on
    journey-on

Thanks for posting this. I found it a bit sophomoric, however. Here's why:

The jug of milk exists in the physical plane. It cannot exist anywhere else.

The method most Christians use in prayer is technologically wrong. The science of real prayer has been virtually lost for approximately 1600 years. All people do now is ask for stuff, thank God for what they do have, and praise Him a little.

This is because they have an old idea of what and who the Divine Presence is. They treat prayer and the Divine Intelligence that moves through all things like a kind of Santa Claus. You go and kneel on your knees and ASK for stuff and expect "Santa" to give you what you ask for.

No wonder prayers are not answered!! No wonder people have stopped believing in God!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

That jug of milk now exists in my mind. Just to let you know, whenever I have a moment at bedtime I sometimes pray quietly, but only for help with someone I know that suffers-either physically or sometimes spiritually. I cannot recall asking for something personally .

• Hermano
    Hermano
    The method most Christians use in prayer is technologically wrong. The science of real prayer has been virtually lost for approximately 1600 years. All people do now is ask for stuff, thank God for what they do have, and praise Him a little.

Journey-on, I am curious, what is the proper way to pray?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit