College students and IT people...great training resource!

by Who are you? 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

This may not help everyone, but for a few it will be a gold mine.

Since I have to stay current on about 30 software programs, I wanted to share with everyone, the Holy Grail of affordable, quality software training products.

I know a lot of people have gone back to school or pondered a career change. Since a lot of jobs these days require a least a working knowledge of XP, Vista, Office 2003/2007 programs..(Excel,Powerpoint,Access..etc)....it is important to feel competant and confident.

It is also nearly impossible to stay updated on the myriad of Graphics, Web, IT etc....programs.

Lets say that you want to learn the new Adobe CS3 collection....all 20 products. Well now you can....

For a $25 flat fee per month, you can get video tutorials on hundreds of the most popular and current products. Flat fee for ALL products, not per product!

It is not necessary to BUY the CD's! For the monthly fee you can view the hundreds of tutorials which are broken down by subject area. I can't tell you how many times I've needed a specific tip in Quark or In-Design, and have been able to find it quickly.

If you look at the link below and view the top subject categories and specific products, you will be astounded at the training available. The specific subjects are broken down by category in easy to view video segments.

http://www.lynda.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit