The Blue Planet

by choosing life 8 Replies latest jw friends

• choosing life
    choosing life

I was watching the new show on the Discovery Channel, they had 2 episodes on back to back. I can't believe the photography that they come up with. The world of the oceans is facinating, so many things I have never seen or imagined. It really shows that a world where all animals get along was never intended. The whole ecosystem relies on animals being preditors and others being prey.

I love to snorkel, but have only been a few times. Anybody else on here either snorkel or dive?

I wish I lived by the ocean.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Snorkeling is my number one reason to go to Hawaii. It's also one of the least expensive things to do there.

• freeme
    freeme

all that came into existence because adam & eve ate that fruit. great, uh?

we also can be very lucky that adam ate the fruit too... otherwise we would be half perfect and half imperfect...

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I wish I lived by the ocean.

If you do, don't live in a Gulf or lower Atlantic state. You won't e able to afford the hurricane rider on your insurance.....

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I watch that show, I love it!

nj

• choosing life
    choosing life

It is just so obvious that the whole reef system is set up to be dependent on each species,. They all have a niche to fill.

They interviewed the photographers and producer in one show and they said the photographers were often in danger from the marine life, but so far, so good. They showed how they shot the scenes-very interesting.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

That's an awesome show! I used to Scuba Dive, it was one of my favorite sport activities!

Swalker

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is a hotbed for Science Quote threads. You see, according to the Puketower Society, the animals are supposed to eat straw. I can't see how Jehovah is going to get sea creatures to eat straw, just as the bull does. Especially sea creatures some of which are extremely tiny. Krill, for instance, are the zooplankton that eat phytoplankton (algae). If the fish and whales that eat this krill start eating straw, then what is going to happen to the krill? There will be so much of it that it will effectively kill off the oceans! They will take all the oxygen out of the water. And, since all the fish will eat straw (?), they too will suffer because of either not enough oxygen, not enough straw to go around, or both.

No wonder the Watchtower Society is trying to destroy integrated thinking!

• BrentR
    BrentR

Even herbivores don't eat straw, it's for bedding and catching doo-doo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit