My new Avatar

by avengers 8 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers

I decided to use a new avatar after using the old one for about 4 1/2 years.

click here for big picture.

Still hiding behind my kitty.

Might come out of hiding if I get enough encouragement.

Andy.

comments please.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Well that's a real cute kitty, but you can't see what is behind him. Hard to make out that you are holding him in front of you.

Showing your face for many is a personal matter. In my case I got nothing to lose. I got a face, I got a name, and I got something to say. The watchtower loves the fact that most hide. It means they have a form of power still even it is becuse of family or life altering situations they are the reason as far as I am concerned. They are welcome to come to my house from Brooklynn if they want to be met with a baseball bat. They shut me up for 22 years. NO MORE!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

it's a pussy ..... cat

• avengers
    avengers
    They shut me up for 22 years. NO MORE!

Haha, gotcha beat by 8 years. nanananana,,

Are you trying to get me out of hiding?

Keep it up.

it's a pussy ..... cat

Here's another picture of my pussy ..... cat

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i like your ummm....cat.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

That's such a cute cat. But still, if you got me beat by 8 years I'd say it's high time. Only you can decide in the end of course. I don't know your family situation and I wouldn't want to make you do something that might cause anymore greif. 30 years. Shit they wouldn't even recognize you. Ultimatly, even if you changed your mind you could always go back to the kitty. Face showing on this board is a bit of a rarity but it doesn't bother me to much. I am a human being, I'm not God. Ihave nothing to hide, and I'm not gonna live in the shadows anymore.

I became public with my face because, what they did to me was very public. It is a form of redemption when I rip them a new one. Sometimes I say stupid things, but then don't we all. As I have said before, this board is not about my shame. It is about their shame. They need to see the human face of the people they have hurt to make it a reality and I know dam well they look here.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

C'mon man were not bloody cartoons. The Xjw community doesn't have a face or a name. We need pioneers like you. No pun intended. " In your face!" is what I say, to the Witness community. I'll let others chime in. Don't mean to pressure you. It won't be the end of the world. That sure is acute kitty. It's six in the morning and I havn't even been to bed. Shit it feels like I'm trying to get you to take your first smoke. I can'tbeleive more folks arn't encouraging you yet. Cest la vie.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Andy,

If you have nothing to lose by showing your face, I know we would all love to see you

Putting a face to a name is always a treat

• changeling
    changeling

Don't be a tease, put the kitty down and let us see your mug.

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit