Trying to connect

by mind my own 6 Replies latest jw friends

• mind my own
    mind my own

Is anyone from Alberta, Canada out there? I would love to make contact with any of you from my area.

Cheers.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I am originally from Ontario, but now live in the Philippines. I know there are several posters from Alberta. Give it a bit of time, and they will come out of the woodwork and say HI.

Welcome to the board.

• mind my own
    mind my own

Well thank you! I hope so as it would be great to connect with some in my area...willing to wait!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

You are more than welcome.

Bump your topic to the top every so often, so others will be sure to see it.

Stealth

• Hermano
    Hermano

Dont expect a reply from anyone from Boston, MA. They still dont have internet access there. I know, cause I was looking for people from that area and no one replied...

• DJK
    DJK

BTTT

Hermano, I'm from the Georgetown area. There is a meetup on the 8th in Peabody. If your interested, PM me for more details. DJK

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hermano - With that avatar, they were all probably afraid of you...!

My Own Mind - Welcome to JWD!! I know there are alot of posters from Canada (although I don't know just *where* they are and it's a big country). As has been suggested, you may want to re-post to this thread every so often to bring it to the top of 'Active Topics'.

Also, you might find better response if you start a new thread under 'Apostafests' - it's where many of us post date and general area that we want to meet.

Welcome to JWD!! Nice to have you join us.

-Denise. aka Aude Sapere (Latin meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Think for Yourself)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit