Request for scans: WT Jan. 2007 QFR and May 2007 QFR

by Awakened07 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I would really appreciate it if someone could post high quality scans of the QFRs (I think it was) from WT of January and May this year. What I'm after is the one about resurrection (to heaven) of some of the 24 elders and how they are working with the GB on earth today (if I remember correctly). And the one from May, where they changed the 144000 / 1935 doctrine (if I remember that correctly).

Thanks in advance.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

1935 here... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/137579/3.ashx

Right click and "save as" the image is a lot better then, but I squished it for JWD

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Thanks. Sorry about being so vague in my first post, but I've done some more Googling, and foun out which exact articles I was after:

The first is "When Does The Calling Of Christians Of Heavenly Hope Cese?", Questions from readers, May 1st 2007

The other one is the January 1, 2007 Watchtowerstudy article "The First Resurrection---Now Under Way". The page where paragraph 11 is. The article was discussed in this thread, however no scans there, just a re-cap.

Thanks again in advance.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Hi again...

The ENTIRE Watchtower for Jan 1st 2007:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=eb89e00c73880edbd1a6b30d0f3ce3bc

I posted the wrong link for 1935... sorry.

• AlphaOmega
  • Awakened07
    Awakened07

Fantastic!

You seem to be the go-to-guy when it comes to scans. Thank you very much (I hope they will be of use to others as well, of course).

My mom used to 'feed' me the latest Watchtower/Awake! whenever I payed them a visit after I had started fading, but she suddenly stopped.

So now I have to "resort" to this.

• carla
    carla

Will these scans be available at a later date? Or should I save them to a file? Sometimes I have just added as a favorite only to find at a later date they disappeared. Not these specifically just things in the past.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Fantastic!

You seem to be the go-to-guy when it comes to scans. Thank you very much (I hope they will be of use to others as well, of course).

My mom used to 'feed' me the latest Watchtower/Awake! whenever I payed them a visit after I had started fading, but she suddenly stopped.

So now I have to "resort" to this.

Awakened07 - Don't let Atlantis hear you saying that . What with the the QFR saying that the anointed are "nothing special" and the Jan 1st article saying that the GB get their guidance from the dead... it makes you wonder what they have up their sleeve next ! Carla If I were you, I'd save these to your hard-drive now. I won't take them down unless requested, but the hosting company may do if they remain undownloaded after a month or so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit