Assembly-first day

by Chameleon 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Anyone else go today (Long Beach, CA)?

goddamn, mind-numbing is an understatement.

anyway, it was really weird hearing all the drones talk about Jesus so much, but of course, at the end of the day, their hidden agenda wasn't so hidden anymore. follow jesus=follow a group of geezers in new york that leech off you. also, "follow the slave 'cause Jahoopla trusts the slave" was mentioned.

also, i was really hoping that the elvis apostate would be there, but there was just a plain apostate. Oh well. Had some freeminds signs up and he was saying "The bible hasn't changed; does the watchtower change?"

the "college is evil" talk is tomorrow. i'm going to guess that splane's the BSer for that talk, since we were told that he was the special guest for our assembly. I'll try to take notes if I don't fall asleep.

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo
    also, i was really hoping that the elvis apostate would be there, but there was just a plain apostate. Oh well.

I have had a really crappy day. That line just made me smile.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

wow, i'm glad i made you smile, then. i'm just glad today is finally over. maybe the elvis apostate will show up in the following days. i'll try to take a picture for all my jwd peeps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit