UK Freed JW Case - Possible Appeal

by Hoping4Change 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

The attorney general is considering appealing against the non-custodial sentence of a paedophile who admitted his crimes.
    This is from today: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/6962197.stm . Notice the caption under the picture:
    Porter remains a Jehovah's Witness
    The powers that be reacted pretty quickly in Df'ing Jesus Cano.....why not this person as well? They have to know their image is going to take a real beating if they dont do something.

• seatrout
    seatrout

speaking of beatings, everyone in the UK knows this mans face. If there's one thing that the general public HATE it is a Kiddyfiddler. This rockspider is going to get what's coming to him, inside or outside of jail, be it at the hands of the angry mob or from jailbirds who have been done for GBH and who missed the birth of their child because they are locked away.

don't get me wrong, I WANT TO SEE justice done. I WANT TO SEE him go to jail, and when they do it, they need to throw that stuffy old wig wearing git who let him off in the first instance into the cell next to him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit