UK- JW MINISTERIAL SERVANT SERIAL RAPIST

by DannyHaszard 285 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

If what is said by Thomas is Accurate, then Bethel is nailed

The trail to promote Pedofiles leads all the way to the chairman of JWs in the UK,

1. Porter worked in Bethel

2. Porter was appointed (by Holy Spirit directing the work) to an elder, he was given positions of trust, he was a trustee in the congregation of Mill Hill

3. Porter was given, by Ron Drage et al an elevated position in Bethel for 7 years 4. What did he (Porter) do (Look after the service desk, protect the Pedofiles???)

This all took place on Ron Drage's et al shift, Ron and his fellow elders should all take collective responsibility and stand down

Jim

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I would not want to offer the latest Awake around Mill Hill area. there are eleven pages of this.about protecting your child from sexual predators. Their timing is amazing. (If anyboy has posted it, my apologies)

alt

• rosa
    rosa

I wrote an article regarding the issue "Proteja seus Filhos" (g1993 oct 8). The Portugues title is the same that recent October 2007 issue (Keep your children safe). In 14 years, what did JWs for the Child Protection? They play to all corners that medicine progressed regarding blood techniques. And, what about children abuse policy? Philip Brmley said that "this policy is without equal in te religious comunity". So why don't instruct all over religions this "beatifull" policy?

in Portuguese:

http://www.geocities.com/rosazul_documentos/g8out1993.html

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

This has got to be kept on the radar screen

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

October 2007 Awake WOW!!!. What a bunch of hippos. I can't believe how the WTS allows child abusers to go out in service!!! and would dare flog this magazine. My GOD JWS wake up!!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

There may be more to this judge than meets the eye. Here's why:

In her landmark article, Policy Paradox: The Art of Political Decision Making, Deborah Stone argued that politicians always have two goals. The policy goal (the specific program or bill they want passed), and then the political goal. The political goal is to gain more power, or achieve more exposure, to address the matter at hand. Even though a politician may lose the policy goal, losing may place the matter in the public spotlight, more clearly laying out the differences between both sides of the debate. In other words, losing now may help you win later.

Many judges use this concept to backhandedly change policy that otherwise couldn't be changed in a straight-forward manner. In a sense, creating a precedent-setting precedent. After reading the comments from this judge I think she may have done this purposely to spark the public just waiting to be outraged on an obvious injustice. The more publicity on this the better; focusing on this man's past and religious affiliation will shed light on the connections between misappropriated faith and religious corruption.

The fact that this man goes free disgusts me, but the sentence also did something absolutely priceless.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Daniel

After reading the comments from this judge I think she may have done this purposely to spark the public just waiting to be outraged on an obvious injustice. The more publicity on this the better; focusing on this man's past and religious affiliation will shed light on the connections between misappropriated faith and religious corruption.

I think you have a point there.

• Gill
    Gill

Daniel - That's an interesting point that you make. If Porter had simply been sentenced and locked up it is unlikely that we would have heard anything about this. Judges now have a safety net in the UK in that if they give a lenient sentence the Police can take the case back for sentence review.

I can, off the top of my head, think of five JWs who have been sent to prison for sex offences against children and no one has ever heard anything about them apart from a small clipping in a local newspaper.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

bttt because it needs to be at the top and not forgotten

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Daniel - That's an interesting point that you make. If Porter had simply been sentenced and locked up it is unlikely that we would have heard anything about this. Judges now have a safety net in the UK in that if they give a lenient sentence the Police can take the case back for sentence review.

I can, off the top of my head, think of five JWs who have been sent to prison for sex offences against children and no one has ever heard anything about them apart from a small clipping in a local newspaper.

So the judge did something that would not have been done if a "justice" sentence was given: it gave the UK people the tools and information to render justice on not only this man but all sex offenders hiding behind a sham of religious absolution.

It also places more attention on how to "safegaurd" your children - something the WT likes to tout, but not wholly address within its own ranks. This man does not need to "heal" at the expense of potential future victims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit