Any one have the Public Talk Outlines?

by jpcbs 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jpcbs
    jpcbs

I know this comes up from time to time. I had the link for the reexamine site bookmarked but since it is now on perpetual maintanence, I can't acces them.

Thank you

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

these are not the outlines, but a link to a page where someone did all the research on the talk outlines. Its a starting point.

http://hufffamily.com/html/public_talk_research.html

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I have 10 or 15 or so.

They really arent that interesting. Dont really know why I keep them.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I have a couple, and IP_SEC is completely correct. They're nothing special.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

i have a few. are you looking for a specific outline?

• Open mind
    Open mind
    They're nothing special.

BIG FAT AMEN TO THAT!

They're so "unspecial" that the Borg is letting the individual drones who give public talks decide what 15 minutes to remove in order to get the time down to 30 minutes come January 1, 2008. If this was such vital information from the F&D Slave, you'd think "The Slave" would have spelled out exactly what pieces to remove. But that would have been a lot of work.

Open Mind

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

As far as trimming them down by 15 minutes, that shouldn't be hard. The outline is only two pages long (and usually the second page isn't full). I always had to bring in additional material. I would use the references given in the outline, and pull in information from them that was really outside of the outline.

Let's face it, most public talks could be covered in 20 words: "The world is going to hell. Jehober will fix it all up. The end is near. Sell Watchtowers or die."

• jeanV
    jeanV

Any specific one that you need?

• Sasha
    Sasha

Ah, those "OLD" slaves, discreet and all. Surely they must have help from the "writers" is what I heard. The "slave" is just a front, I think, to be brought out on the Memorial and tucked back away till next year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit