Other Court Cases Against the Watchtower

by DevonMcBride 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Are there other court cases against the WT going on right now?

• 5go
    5go

They love to bring up the ones they win. What are the ones they lost?

• rickyboyoxo
    rickyboyoxo

Here is a very typical legal problem among JW.

Here in the Philippines, 1801 Sandejas St. Pasay City, Metro Manila lies a house. Its my grandfathers' who was a devoted JW. He died last May 6, 2007. The house contains two stores, both occupied by sisters who are also in the faith.

Even before my lolo (granddad) died my very active JW auntie Gloria Cirilo has land-grabbed a section of the lot to build an apartment.

To avoid scandal and her use of the faith that does not persecute "sisters", she has reaped the financial benefits illegally.

With this instance eventhough I am an excommunicated member, I sought the help of elders.

To my dismay I was shunned away for reasons that I was not a JW anymore and the issues contains materialistic issues. Disregarding the fact that an active JW member is already committing a terrible act.

Now the worst has happenned. Since Gloria Cirilo was not questioned she has now done a similar disgrace.

She let my uncle borrow 200,00 pesos and made a personnal contract that in case Ruben Lapena does not pay the sum he owes, she inherits the rights to the main house. This is the same story as of the apartment. She notarized a personnal contract without the signatures of her other siblings who have the same rights to the house and declared it fair and just, just like before.

Jehovahs Witnesses will not pursue this, why? She contributes big money and big business for them.

Please email to as many people as you can.

Please help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit