New project underway

by TheGreyGuardsman 2 Replies latest jw friends

• TheGreyGuardsman
    TheGreyGuardsman

A new myspace page is underway articles n real christianity and such for both witnesses dffed ones inactive ones and people who need encouragement to see what being a true christian is about from all religions and all sects of christianity i think we need to become united in truth as to what the first century was like,this site will help many to see the truth on things and different perspectives and get encouragement if any want to contribute articles can b submitted at [email protected] its for people under the yoke of all religious backgrounds to understand what its all about. http://www.myspace.com/realchristianity Also these articles were edited very quickly when i awoke so i had no time to fully edit references of the watchtower out i want them objective and focusing on organizations in general so that a witness will read it as a scholarly biblical examining type work which they will think to be able to use on others but see it applys also to them.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum, your post would be much easier to read if you break it down into paragraphs.

• Mum
    Mum

Welcome to the forum, GG. Would you like to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself?

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit