Jehovahs Witness Sketch from Episode of Black Books

by kimoko 3 Replies latest jw friends

• kimoko
    kimoko

Black Books is one of mine and Karls (KW13's) fav comedy series that used to be on Channel 4 here in Britian and i bought the box set last year. What i am showing you is a funny little JW sketch in the first ep, I just found the little script on a website so i thought i would share :) Ob it is funnier when its acted but hope you can appreciatre its greatness ^__^

Jehovah's Witness 1: Hello, we were wondering if we could talk to you about Jesus.
    Bernard: (desperate to avoid doing his tax return) Great! Come in!
    Jehovah's Witness 1: What?
    Bernard: I'd love to hear about Jesus! What's he up to now? Come on in, come on!
    Jehovah's Witness 1: Are... are you sure?
    Bernard: Yes! In! In! Come in!
    Jehovah's Witness 2: It's a trick!
    Jehovah's Witness 1: No... it's just... usually, people don't say yes.
    Bernard: Well I'm not people! Come on in! Let's talk beliefs! Come in, come in. Grab a pew. Right, let's go.
    Jehovah's Witness 1: Well, to be honest, we've never actually thought this far ahead. It's nice in here. "Indoors".
    Bernard: What's your favourite story about our Lord?
    Jehovah's Witness 2: Moneylenders! Has to be the moneylenders. Chasing them out of the temple...
    Bernard: It is knock-out stuff, isn't it, yeah? And yourself?
    Jehovah's Witness 1: Oh it's... it's all good. But I suppose when he, when he rescued, when Jesus rescued the Samaritan.
    Bernard: No, that's a story Jesus tells about the Samaritan who helped somebody else.
    Jehovah's Witness 1: Really?
    Bernard: Yeah.
    Jehovah's Witness 1: Wow.
    Jehovah's Witness 2: And I like the one where he went to dinner with the tax collector.
    Bernard: (looks disgusted at the mention of tax) And do you have any literature or anything I could look at?
    (Jehovah's Witnesses shake their heads)
    Jehovah's Witness 1: Oh yes! Those books and magazines we have! Books and magazines!

Tizzz funny stuff :) you should try and watch it

• sandy
    sandy

Very funny . . . I'm going to look for that series online.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Kimoko!

I finally have put you and Kw13 together! How are you? I have been following kw's posts to see how you all are doing! We can hardly wait to hear the good news--that the baby is here and you can sleep on your stomach if you want to! (As one mom to another, I loved being able to roll over again!) Hope you are feeling well and happy over there! That was a cute skit you posted! Too true and funny! Being invited in always takes you off guard! Love to you and your little family,
    Kitten Whiskers

• kimoko
    kimoko
    Very funny . . . I'm going to look for that series online.

I would Definatley recomend it!!!!!

Kimoko!

I finally have put you and Kw13 together! How are you? I have been following kw's posts to see how you all are doing! We can hardly wait to hear the good news--that the baby is here and you can sleep on your stomach if you want to! (As one mom to another, I loved being able to roll over again!) Hope you are feeling well and happy over there! That was a cute skit you posted! Too true and funny! Being invited in always takes you off guard! Love to you and your little family,
    Kitten Whiskers

I'm alright thanks lol little fed up and icky but hey its all part of it even if it is poo! I can hardly wait to give it lol wish hed shoot out now lol and yes! Sleeping is the worst thing ever clicky pelvis is not the nicest thing and it hurts! Awww love too you too hehe! be sure to posteth when the little Noah is here :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit