I just broke gods law

by Stealth 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

I just had my cholesterol checked, they took blood out of me they didn't pour it out on the groud. They put it in a tube and stored it.

I hope the elders don't find out.

• blondie
    blondie

It is eventually disposed of after testing...although blood samples from crime scenes may be kept indefinitely although the amount is small.

see this comment:

*** w78 6/15 30 Questions from Readers ***
     Would it be wrong to submit to a blood test?
    Based on their knowledge of the Scriptures, most of Jehovah’s Witnesses, if not all, do not object to such tests. The small quantity of blood removed from the body is not eaten or injected into someone else. It is merely examined or tested before being disposed of.—Deut. 15:23.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

I took classes in college on the human circulatory system and hypertension (high blood pressure) and basically learned that the entire US is dropping dead left and right from heart disease..the human body has evolved for centuries under hard labor conditions..when the convenience of modern life allows us to not get our heart racing beyond a resting level even once a week, then our heart suffers. Fatty deposits from our Burger King lunch break 5 days a week stay on the walls of our arteries and by the time we hit 50 or 60 BOOM you need a new heart.

It's even worse in those of african descent, (black people hehe) because their ancestors ate a diet with very low fat content, lots of leafy stuff and a generally healthy diet. As a result high cholesterol foods really hit them hard..its in a similar way to how those of asian descent don't tolerate alcohol as well as others..alcohol was not part of their diet until relativley recently in history and so they get drunk easier and faster than other ethnicities.

Lesson: Eat salads morning noon and night and run 5 miles every day

hehe

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Dan - this would explain why Irish people can handle thier booze. LOL No offense anyone - I'm part Irish myself!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Me Moe,

lol

Dan - this would explain why Irish people can handle thier booze. LOL No offense anyone - I'm part Irish myself!

Irish people cannot handle their booze - they just drink a lot!

HS

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Stealth,

If you weren't a dead animal when you were at the Dr's then I think your in the clear.

If you were then your still okay.
    The nurse is in trouble.

Ranchette

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

The IRISH can candle theirbooze me friends! I'm an irish baby!

• Stealth
    Stealth

Thanks blondie & Ranchette for helping me ease my concience. I was about to go confess my sin to the elders. I am quite sure that I was alive while they took it. This is my first test of this kind, I will be interested to see how it comes out.

bboy; sad to say that I have to live such a life style just to keep a normal weight and blood pressure.
    I do splurge a couple times a week though.

• Tina
    Tina

Gee Stealth,
    Than I must be over-eligible for Gehenna after taking so much blood out of peeps over the years hehehehehehe...hugs,T

si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit