Adult entertainment

by samiam2b 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• samiam2b
    samiam2b

The subject line got your attention, huh! This site generates money with google ads as you know. I clicked on one which took us to the JW dating website. Curiosity still fully engaged I clicked search. Scrolled down and found this: http://www.jwconnections.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/JWDate.woa/wo/1.0.8.3.0.12.0.2.13?34,8 (look below for the dating profile). Do you think these folks are seriously using this site as real JWs? This guy has a photo showing a little goatee growth, so maybe it is only the weak ones? Profile ChiGuy Brother, 46, Divorced Illinois, United States Personal Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Dark Brown Height: 6' 1" Body Type: Fit Race: Caucasian Marital Status: Divorced Has Children: Yes, at home. Wants Children: Yes Occupation: Financial services Education: High School Languages: English (Fluent), Spanish (Some) My Favorite Scripture 1 Corinthians 13 Introduction Hi... I'm Steve. I'm an active, very young at heart, father of two who's lookin for what i'm sure everyone on the site is lookin for.... a compatible, attractive person, to be my best friend, companion, and share my love and life with. Will I find that here? Who knows... But I'm always open to possibilities and opportunities... : ) UPDATE!! - For all those searching and wondering if it's possible to find love online, i'm here to tell you, YES!! On October 1st, 2005, I married a sister I met online. Bottom line, it's incredible. I can't put into words how nice it is to have a loving partner - one who loves Jehovah. The only advice i'll give... (after going thru all this) Be BRUTALLY honest about who you are and how you are. If both parties do this upfront, it drasticly lessens the learning curve once you get together. Update #2 - Even in Jah's Org, nothing's perfect and things go wrong... : ( The women/sister I described above, the one I still love very deeply, decided she no longer wanted to be married. We divorced legally 06/07, but unscriptural before Jah as no immorality/adultry was involved. I'm shattered and lost, and trying to recover from it all, and now unfree to re-marry. I pray she reconsiders her decision, and ask for your prayers of support in the matter as well. Anyone else going/gone thru this? Feel free to write me and help me cope w/this... All About Me Tough to describe myself in this box... I'm unique, like no one you've ever known. I'm active and very young at heart, (some mistake this for immature? lol) funny, witty, passionate, romantic, and definitely, a bit of a rebel. I'm a great conversationalist, and I specialize in communicating and kissing. : ) Oh... And by the way? I WILL make you laugh. : ) I'm a pretty big guy, 6'1 and about 220lbs, with brown hair and eyes, and a pretty fit/athletic build. (34/36 in. waist/46 in. chest) You'll notice just a touch of gray in my hair, prob due to my 2 kids not listening. : ) BTW... The kids and I are a pkg. deal, as they do live w/me. I love to play and watch most sports. Some of my fav's are; sand volleyball, baseball/softball, football, and golf. I love the sun and beach, but enjoy skiing and winter activites as well. (snuggling in front of the fireplace with peppermint/butterscotch schnapps & hot chocolate and lots of kisses, is a fav too ) : ) I love to dance, and will sing in your ear. (if you let me) There's lots more too, but you'll have to contact me to find out... : ) Jehovah and His Organization I'm born and raised in the truth, so i've experienced both good and bad, and have had my share of challenges. The Org is imperfect, and run by imperfect people, but everyone (for the most part) has good intentions. It all comes down to a personal relationship w/Jah, doesn't it? I am conviced, there's nothing better, nor any place I'd rather be. I'm far from perfect, but try to be balanced. I'm consistant in meeting attendence, and have a good heart. My goal's simple... Stay active, faithful, and finish the race. I've learned, it's a marathon, not a sprint. : ) One last thing... I especially love how Jehovah WANTS to forgive, and does it immediately. Jehovah looks for the good/positive things in everyone. Hopefully, someday, man can/will grasp that concept... What I am looking for. Beauty? Passion? Laughter? Consistant, unconditional love? A 20 yr old? (Ha! JUST Kidding!) Seriously tho... Unfortunitely, I don't think I'll know til I see her. I'd appreciate if any sisters do respond to my profile, they have a pic on the site, or at least have one they can send by email. I don't mean to come off as shallow or mean or anything, but lets be real... Physical attraction is important. It's a part of what makes the connection. It's a big piece of the puzzle for me. I want/need to crave my mate, like wanting a tall, cold, glass of ice water, on a 100 degree day. Is that so wrong? Now, that being said, a pretty face isn't the only qualifying factor. Since i'm young at heart, (NOT immature, I promise, lol) i tend to be more attracted to youthful sisters, (age 30-40) rather than sisters who are older. Someone playful and flirty is right up my alley. Physically, i'm typically more attracted to petite, slim, or athletic women, rather than heavier ones. Height isn't as important to me tho, as size in proportion to shape/weight. From a personality/disposition standpoint... I'm lookin for someone who's funny and witty, (dry, sarcastic sense of humor) is able to make me laugh, and someone who can take all my teasing & jokes. Also, because i'm a very physical, "touchy feely" kinda guy, she'll need to be passionate, love to kiss, and be intimately uninhibited. Most importantly tho, she needs to have a loving, giving, romantic spirit. I wanna spoil someone rotten, but not feel like i'm bein taken advantage of, know what I mean? Does that make sense? I want back, all i give. In short... Make me smile, touch my heart, and you could own me. Does this describe you? If so... I'm waitin to hear from you.... : ) If not... Do you know who/where she is? Tell her i'm patiently waiting... : )

• eclipse
    eclipse

samiam2b, Please use IE just for JWD so that your paragraphs show up, or copy-paste from notepad,

because that unformatted post is impossible to read without getting a headache.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The subject line got your attention, huh! This site generates money with google ads as you know. I clicked on one which took us to the JW dating website. Curiosity still fully engaged I clicked search. Scrolled down and found this: http://www.jwconnections.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/JWDate.woa/wo/1.0.8.3.0.12.0.2.13?34,8 (look below for the dating profile).

Do you think these folks are seriously using this site as real JWs? This guy has a photo showing a little goatee growth, so maybe it is only the weak ones?

Profile ChiGuy Brother, 46, Divorced Illinois, United States Personal Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Dark Brown Height: 6' 1" Body Type: Fit Race: Caucasian Marital Status: Divorced Has Children: Yes, at home. Wants Children: Yes Occupation: Financial services Education: High School Languages: English (Fluent), Spanish (Some) My Favorite Scripture 1 Corinthians 13

Introduction Hi... I'm Steve. I'm an active, very young at heart, father of two who's lookin for what i'm sure everyone on the site is lookin for.... a compatible, attractive person, to be my best friend, companion, and share my love and life with. Will I find that here? Who knows... But I'm always open to possibilities and opportunities... : ) UPDATE!! - For all those searching and wondering if it's possible to find love online, i'm here to tell you, YES!! On October 1st, 2005, I married a sister I met online. Bottom line, it's incredible. I can't put into words how nice it is to have a loving partner - one who loves Jehovah.

The only advice i'll give... (after going thru all this) Be BRUTALLY honest about who you are and how you are. If both parties do this upfront, it drasticly lessens the learning curve once you get together.

Update #2 - Even in Jah's Org, nothing's perfect and things go wrong... : ( The women/sister I described above, the one I still love very deeply, decided she no longer wanted to be married. We divorced legally 06/07, but unscriptural before Jah as no immorality/adultry was involved. I'm shattered and lost, and trying to recover from it all, and now unfree to re-marry. I pray she reconsiders her decision, and ask for your prayers of support in the matter as well. Anyone else going/gone thru this? Feel free to write me and help me cope w/this... All About Me Tough to describe myself in this box... I'm unique, like no one you've ever known. I'm active and very young at heart, (some mistake this for immature? lol) funny, witty, passionate, romantic, and definitely, a bit of a rebel. I'm a great conversationalist, and I specialize in communicating and kissing. : )

Oh... And by the way? I WILL make you laugh. : ) I'm a pretty big guy, 6'1 and about 220lbs, with brown hair and eyes, and a pretty fit/athletic build. (34/36 in. waist/46 in. chest) You'll notice just a touch of gray in my hair, prob due to my 2 kids not listening. : ) BTW... The kids and I are a pkg. deal, as they do live w/me. I love to play and watch most sports. Some of my fav's are; sand volleyball, baseball/softball, football, and golf. I love the sun and beach, but enjoy skiing and winter activites as well. (snuggling in front of the fireplace with peppermint/butterscotch schnapps & hot chocolate and lots of kisses, is a fav too ) : ) I love to dance, and will sing in your ear. (if you let me) There's lots more too, but you'll have to contact me to find out... : )

Jehovah and His Organization I'm born and raised in the truth, so i've experienced both good and bad, and have had my share of challenges. The Org is imperfect, and run by imperfect people, but everyone (for the most part) has good intentions. It all comes down to a personal relationship w/Jah, doesn't it? I am conviced, there's nothing better, nor any place I'd rather be. I'm far from perfect, but try to be balanced. I'm consistant in meeting attendence, and have a good heart.

My goal's simple... Stay active, faithful, and finish the race. I've learned, it's a marathon, not a sprint. : ) One last thing... I especially love how Jehovah WANTS to forgive, and does it immediately. Jehovah looks for the good/positive things in everyone. Hopefully, someday, man can/will grasp that concept... What I am looking for. Beauty? Passion? Laughter? Consistant, unconditional love? A 20 yr old? (Ha! JUST Kidding!) Seriously tho... Unfortunitely, I don't think I'll know til I see her. I'd appreciate if any sisters do respond to my profile, they have a pic on the site, or at least have one they can send by email. I don't mean to come off as shallow or mean or anything, but lets be real...

Physical attraction is important. It's a part of what makes the connection. It's a big piece of the puzzle for me. I want/need to crave my mate, like wanting a tall, cold, glass of ice water, on a 100 degree day. Is that so wrong? Now, that being said, a pretty face isn't the only qualifying factor. Since i'm young at heart, (NOT immature, I promise, lol) i tend to be more attracted to youthful sisters, (age 30-40) rather than sisters who are older. Someone playful and flirty is right up my alley. Physically, i'm typically more attracted to petite, slim, or athletic women, rather than heavier ones. Height isn't as important to me tho, as size in proportion to shape/weight. From a personality/disposition standpoint... I'm lookin for someone who's funny and witty, (dry, sarcastic sense of humor) is able to make me laugh, and someone who can take all my teasing & jokes. Also, because i'm a very physical, "touchy feely" kinda guy, she'll need to be passionate, love to kiss, and be intimately uninhibited.

Most importantly tho, she needs to have a loving, giving, romantic spirit. I wanna spoil someone rotten, but not feel like i'm bein taken advantage of, know what I mean? Does that make sense? I want back, all i give. In short... Make me smile, touch my heart, and you could own me. Does this describe you? If so... I'm waitin to hear from you.... : ) If not... Do you know who/where she is? Tell her i'm patiently waiting... : )

Sorry I tried. It is so rambling and disconnected it was hard to paragraph.

matt

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

By the way.

I think in firefox if you do a Ctrl-Enter Enter (yes two enters) instead of just Enter it will add a space.

Try it. Im not going to bother downloading FF to test it.

• samiam2b
    samiam2b

Thank you IP_SEC and sorry for the ugliness. I'll watch out in FF next time...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Pass the puke bucket please.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy
    Try it. Im not going to bother downloading FF to test it.

You have got to be about the only computer guy I know (besides me) that doesn't use FireFox.

Everybody I work with thinks I'm a total dips**t because I won't use FF unless I have to. I'm a dips**t for other, perfectly valid reasons sure...but anyway...

I just don't see the point. I mean, any comp I sit down at already has IE installed. Why the hell do I want to make my life harder trying to remember another program? I've got other stuff on my mind. Like what burger joint I want to go to for lunch. Important stuff like that.

Heh.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

exactly LDB.

And I never get malware on my PCs.

Im running vista on 1gig of ram. No themes or any of that bull crap either. It runs great. Dont see what the gripe is.

I can appreciate how the competition of other browsers make MS browser better, but IE works great as far as Im concerned.

I also like my coffee black and my tea unsweetened

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

too bad I'm married....we'd make a perrrrfect couple.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit