Methane-Based Life Forms Could Exist on Titan (the giant moon of Saturn), say Scientists

by abiather 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    When you are given answer to your question, you have the stereotype response: This is not answer!

I say that because nothing you wrote is in any way close to an actual answer. I asked a specific question about how turning your brain off works and you go on about water pipes. You clearly cannot answer anything about this. You don't actually know anything about this process. That's fine, but you don't get to pretend you do.

Let me enjoy my meditation and benefit from it without any measure!

You are free to not post and go meditate instead of making claims here and get asked questions. Absolutely no one is stopping nor did anyone force you to pretend you knew something about the subject.

• abiather
    abiather

Viviane,

There are so much of mysteries even on earth. Google it typing ‘south and north pole mysteries’—which we have not yet succeeded. Hence you can’t expect the answer you like about linking to God!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane,
    There are so much of mysteries even on earth. Google it typing ‘south and north pole mysteries’—which we have not yet succeeded. Hence you can’t expect the answer you like about linking to God!

Other mysteries have nothing to do with you pretending you knew something about your subject that you brought up and endorsed. I never asked for an answer I liked. I asked you to explain how your subject worked. You've not answered and seem unable to explain any detail of it. Attempting to pretend you've answered and blame me is not appropriate. Simply admit that you don't know how or are able to show it works and just move on.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Where there is methane, there are probably cows.

Rub a Dub

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Attempting to pretend you've answered and blame me is not appropriate.

Let me quote yourself as you love to do in so many other instances, "Read a basic book or google it. I'm not doing the work for you."

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Oh God! I committed the unforgivable sin! I accidentally clicked the like link on one of Abiathar's posts on this thread! Please forgive me, all.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Let me quote yourself as you love to do in so many other instances, "Read a basic book or google it. I'm not doing the work for you."

I've read many books and googled many things. You still are unable to answer the questions. Pretending to know things you don't isn't very nice.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Viviane,

There are so much of mysteries even on earth. Google it typing ‘south and north pole mysteries’—which we have not yet succeeded. Hence you can’t expect the answer you like about linking to God!.....abiather

.....................Image result for brahmakumaris logo

...........Image result for Brain fart

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    I've read many books and googled many things. You still are unable to answer the questions. Pretending to know things you don't isn't very nice.

I'm not OP btw, just making a point from your replies in some of my threads. You pretend to know things you don't all the time, then when called out on it, say, "use google or read a basic book because I'm not doing the work for you". So it's funny seeing the karma on this thread.

• Viviane
    Viviane

EoM, if by "making a point" you mean "making stuff up", then sure.

Otherwise, you are 100% wrong and have not the slightest idea what you are talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit