Methane-Based Life Forms Could Exist on Titan (the giant moon of Saturn), say Scientists

by abiather 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

Viviane

I slept very late yesterday watching many panel discussions on Nethanyahu’s speech to the Congress, hence got up late to see your train of questions.

Your interesting response (“you've raised more questions rather than answer any “) helps me to answer all your questions in whole-sale!

There are many people who do not believe man has landed in Moon in 1969 (google search will give you why they feel so). The only answer we can give to them is that ‘you take up your own moon-mission.’ The same applies to you also. You try own meditation. The way you stop your tongue from talking, you can stop the talking of your mind (which is called thinking). When you are in such a pure conscious stage, one day you will come in alignment with THE PURE CONSCIOUSNESS which is your very source. Then you will feel an equalization taking place with regard to what is lacking in you—like water finding its own level which means pipe is connected to a water source. In which color of rays you will receive supply of qualities you have gone depleted may or may not happen the exact way it happened to me. It’s my own experience, and I have not compared with anyone else’s experience. Each quality comes in certain rays of color—this has been my experience. (don’t ask how can you see color when you have switched off all your senses…..it may be the same mechanism that happens in your dream—we see color, yet our physical eyes are sleeping at that time—which shows our soul is the real experiencer which uses our bodily sense organs, yet it also sees without bodily organ, the eyes—how? Because the soul is the exact representation of the very being of God). In that connected condition, “communication happens between your consciousness and THE PURE CONSCIOUSENESS.” How? I am not able to experiment that. When I enjoy the fragrance of the flower, that is not the time to find out the chemistry of fragrance-transmission. There was one great scientist who understood this perfectly—Nikola Tesla—who contributed much of the electricity-related inventions of other scientists. But he was almost like disfellowshipped from the community of Scientists. He said: “When the scientists study this supernatural, they will accomplish in one decade more than they accomplished until now.” And I am a follower of Nikola Tesla.

• cofty
  • M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    This is not my experience (not interpretation of meditation). This is true for me because when I go to meditation, I may not always know which quality I am lacking in, but during the meditation an equalization would naturally take place—like water finding its own level which means pipe is connected to a water source.

This does not make sense? I ask how do you know that your interpretation of what is happening when you meditate is true? How can you tell your experiences are not dream-like hallucination?

When you go to meditate, you have to empty yourself of all your prejudices, your religious views and your own view of God. Otherwise you are limiting yourself, and you never get connected to the whole which means different views, different experiences.

This does not answer the question. Others that meditate do not share your views... some do not believe they are connected to a 'god' in any way... are you saying they are wrong, or perhaps they are not doing 'it' right?

• bohm
    bohm

When you go to meditate, you have to empty yourself of all your prejudices*

* sometimes also known as "money"

• abiather
    abiather

M*A*S*H

You ask: “This does not make sense? I ask how do you know that your interpretation of what is happening when you meditate is true? How can you tell your experiences are not dream-like hallucination?”

It not only makes sense to me, but also brings me untold benefits without me asking for it. If others follow some other method, and if they too get benefits, let them continue. It may be like the production of electricity--You can produce it in many ways—when someone choose one way, we do well to let him continue with it.

It is not dream-like experience, because I get refilling where I am lacking or gone depleted without me asking for it! This is possible only when we are connected to our SOURCE who must be our Heavenly Father.

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    abiather

So are you admitting?:
    • Your view on what happens during meditation is unprovable and potentially just an hallucination?
    • You think you are connected to god, but perhaps you are in fact just engaged in a kind of spiritual masturbation in your own head?
    • Your view on meditation is no more valid that others' that practise.
    • What is 'true' does really matter and providing evidence for your beliefs is unimportant.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    There are many people who do not believe man has landed in Moon in 1969 (google search will give you why they feel so). The only answer we can give to them is that ‘you take up your own moon-mission.’

That's neither relevant nor true.

The same applies to you also. You try own meditation.

Can you or can you not actually answer any questions about this process?

When you are in such a pure conscious stage, one day you will come in alignment with THE PURE CONSCIOUSNESS which is your very source. Then you will feel an equalization taking place with regard to what is lacking in you—like water finding its own level which means pipe is connected to a water source.

That is a spectacular non-answer.

So, you can't or simply won't answer any questions about how this meditation process of seeing colors with your brain and senses turned off works and how the communication with God works.

Why, if you can't answer simple questions about this, should anyone take you seriously or bother to read anything you write?

• abiather
    abiather

Viviane,

Very interesting template you keep. When you are given answer to your question, you have the stereotype response: This is not answer!

Let me enjoy my meditation and benefit from it without any measure!

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    abiather : The only answer we can give to them is that ‘you take up your own moon-mission.’
    Here is a different answer...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Apologies for jumping in Viviane.

• user100
    user100
    i dont think its worth having a discussion with someone who doesnt even believe in the moon landing.. thats a whole class of crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit