I Have a Dream...

by dungbeetle 5 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

And in that dream...

Setting is the Supreme Court of the United States. Present are representatives of the Watchtower Society and of Stratton, Ohio.

Watchtower: "And in conclusion, The Watchtower Socity wishes to respectfully assert this honored body of men and women that we have always been first and foremost in the protection and promulgation of full protection of free speech, religion and right to associate for ALL American citizens."

Stratton OH: <whips out a copy of the January 1, 1997 Watchtower, which he obtained somehow from somewhere > "The Watchtower most certainly does that. It stands here today to appeal for the protection of the rights of convicted/known child molesters to go door-to-door in the proseletyzing work of Jehovah's Witneses and not be required to answer to the secular authorities in ANY way."

Can it happen?

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Sure can Dungbeetle!

But for the rest of us, what exactly is in the January 1, 1997 Watchtower?

Nic'

http://www.do-not-call.org

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

How about this 'vision'..

Watchtower attorney.. "The society has always held in high regard basic human rights such as free speech, freedom of religion etc.... The society is recognized by the United Nations ..."

just then a GB member elbows the society attorney..

Watchtower attorney.. "excuse me for a moment your honor....

Sorry your honor, we've had new light on that.. Please disregard my previous statement.. And continuing on.... blah blah blah"

heheeheheehehehehehe

• crownboy
    crownboy

With 3 Catholics on the Supreme Court, they better hope they don't read the magazines.

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

DOOH!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Take notes, a quiz will follow:

WT 1/1/97 pg 26

(The infamous Silentlambs wT)

What if a baptized adult Christian sexually molests a child? Is the sinner so wicked that Jehovah will never forgive him? Not necessarily so. Jesus said that 'blasphemy against the holy spirit' was unforgivable. And Paul said that there is no sacrifice for sins left for one who practices sin willfully despite knowing the truth. (Luke 12:10; Hebrews 10:26, 27) But nowhere does the Bible say that an adult Christian who sexually abuses a child-whether incestuously or otherwise-cannot be forgiven. Indeed, his sins can be washed clean if he repents sincerely from the heart and turns his conduct around. However, he may still have to struggle with the wrong fleshly impulses he cultivated. (Ephesians 1:7) And there may be consequences that he cannot avoid.

AND...

Depending on the law of the land where he lives, the molester may well have to serve a prison term or face other sanctions from the State. The congregation will not protect him from this. Moreover, the man has revealed a serious weakness that henceforth will have to be taken into account. If he seems to be repentant, he will be encouraged to make spiritual progress, share in the field service, even have parts in the Theocratic Ministry School and nonteaching parts in the Service Meeting.

AND MY FAVORITE

Hence, a child molester is subject to severe congregational discipline and restrictions. It is not his status as an authority figure that should be of concern but, rather, the unblemished purity of the congregation.

ROTFLMAO

This is what the WT is fighting for...a good reason not to want to give his/her name if asked and is a registered sex ofender. No WONDER the Watchtower is fighting this tooth and nail.

And they think we're so stupid we can't figure it out. They are being thwarted in hiding the criminal element among themselves.

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH &*(&^%$$#$

And not once in any of these articles does it state that one sign of repentence is confession and turning oneself in to the authorities. It just keeps getting better and BETTER...

I wish I had a copy of that watchtower to send to Ohio...

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit