do they believe, yes

by the dreamer dreaming 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

to get picked to be a company man you have to find favor in those in charge

they pick their mirror reflections... clones

they want CONviNcED beLIEveRS just like themselves. to get that far in Borganization you have to be pretty CONviNcED.

I found that my doubts, while I was entranced, were only visible, one at a time... and when compared to all that I accepted, they seemed trivial...something Jehovah would help me work out... a doubt I would keep to myself.

only after the borg theological implants failed did I see all my doubts together... a mountain of them which caused me to gasp... entrancements have that power to cause a tunnel vision and distort perceptions.

• Mum
    Mum

My experience has been that it's about the ego of the one, or the ones, in charge. I always concentrated on doing a good job while the a** kissers got the promotions and perks. I'm learning.

In the borg, yes, you have to acknowledge that those who have the power are speaking for God, that they have the divine right to tell you what color it is appropriate to paint your living room, how many pictures of your children should be on display, whether spaghetti is "theocratic," and so on, and you'd better tell them that. You'd better tell them that you believe the organization is the only one speaking for God. Telling them what they want to hear is going to get you a lot more favor than living an ethical life, loving your neighbor, or any other good you might do.

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit