Upcoming Nashville Exodus trip

by Junction-Guy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well I plan on attending the Exodus International Southeastern Conference next month in Nashville. I believe that Im finally at the edge of some kind of peace in my life. Im hoping to make some new friends and possibly a lady friend there.

I also plan on touring the city as I havent been there much in the last 5 years, other than passing through.

I plan on going to the Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, as I know so many of her family members back home in Kentucky, i figured it was about time to go and tour the ranch. Im hoping to meet Loretta.

There are some other things in the Nashville area I plan to see also.

This is gonna be a fun trip, but most importantly for me it has a purpose, and Im gonna try to keep and open mind and open heart about it.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

By the way, who on this board lives in Nashville? I may have some questions about certain restaurants and attractions.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Also I would like to know about the road construction in the area, it seems like there is always some traffic jams there.

• Brigid
    Brigid

What's Nashville Exodus? Is this some spiritual/religious sojourn or just a personal tour? IN any case, I wish you safe yet "eventful" travels. May you be where you need to be...to meet whom you need to meet.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Exodus international is having its southeastern conference in Nashville. This is a group dedicated to helping those who have been impacted by homosexual issues. There will be men and women there of all ages. It will probably run the gamut for all types of people. Im hoping to make some friends there, do a little networking, and maybe see what the selection of women is like. Im looking forward to it, and a chance to speak with other people who have been affected by it also.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Anyone from Nashville?

• Mum
    Mum

While I am not from Nashville, I have visited there. You must be sure to dine at the Loveless Café, which Jane and Michael Stern say has the best food in the universe. One of the Loveless cooks appeared on Martha Stewart's show.

There are lots of up and coming stars who haven't made it big yet singing in all of the cafés and bars there. Everbody in Nashville has a song, it is said.

When I was a JW, I visited the "City Servant" and his family who were related to my ex-husband by marriage.

Wish I could be there. I really miss Tennessee sometimes.

Regards,

SandraC

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hey Sandra, was this Loveless Cafe, the Patty Loveless Cafe?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Only 14 days left until I leave, Im so excited, I cant wait.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit