In response to Metatron and Meeting hypnosis:

by CaptainSchmideo 0 Replies latest jw friends

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Watch this link, at least the first part. Then I will break it down in a JW setting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Kznmrc3o4

Change propoganda from nationalistic to WT Dogma:

"This is our organization. A United Brotherhood that works shoulder to shoulder, with a view to a perfect life in the future (Images of the brotherhood and those lovely farm fields).

"We maintain our brotherhood during a time of war and chaos in The World." (Images of war, burning buildings, machine guns, etc)

"And in the midst of our brotherhood, we have a traitor that would destroy us with apostacy (image of "Goldstein" to be replaced with images of shadowy Apostates, and the congregation gets irate and angry.)

After two minutes of everyone working themselves into a mindless hatred, the image of Big Brother, "The Faithful and Discreet Slave", appears, and everyone immediately calms down and basks in the warm glow of comfort, while the kingdom song is played.

Anyway, that's what I thought about when I saw this clip. It's been over twenty years since I have seen this movie, I must watch it again on the large screen....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit