My head hurts!!!!

by beksbks 9 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

So I was reading the "Bro Prince" thread, and one thing led to another. I found myself on the official JW website. I haven't actually read anything "official" for years. I couldn't help myself, I kept reading and reading........................and now I feel soooo.........light...........HEADED!!!!

Honestly, I'm exhausted. I feel as though I was fending off mind bullets !

• changeling
    changeling

That's what you get for doing "research".

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Head ON

Apply Directly to the Forehead

• beksbks
    beksbks

Free samples for everyone coming out of a KH?

• Scully
    Scully

Don't do stuff like that!! You're gonna give yourself a brain cramp!

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I totally understand where you are coming from, my head hurts too and my brain has reached exhaustion many times! Once one gets reading, one thing leads to another, and before you know it hours have gone by.

It is truly wonderful though to be enlightened by the many thoughts, articles and postings read and pondered over.

LTF

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

That'll do it.
    There was a device (I was just reading an article about) made by this guy here that is for relieving headaches. You lay your head on it and it relieved the pressure. I was thinking I really need to get one.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Once you get over a certain stage you will have no trouble reading the mesmerising JW literature. You will read it like Blondie and pull it apart for a scathing analysis.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

OK...But what about YOUR KNEE?

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I don't know how people who still have to attend meetings because of family do it. My brain would spontaneously combust after about an hour into the first meeting of the week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit