Kenny Chesney and Sugarland Tour

by choosing life 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• choosing life
    choosing life

Anyone get a chance to see this concert this summer? If you do, go and enjoy! It was sold out where I am from and still well worth the crowds and the heat. The only problem is you don't want it to end, as Kenny could go on for a long time and never sing all the songs you love by him.

• choosing life
    choosing life

OK, I get it. Apparently nobody likes country music? I prefer rock, but I do like some country also.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Maybe no one else went? I don''t usually go to country concerts although I do really like some country- I grew up listening to country. I didn't go to Kenny's concert but I bet it was great! He has so many great songs, not sure though who Sugarland is.
    I actually haven't been to a concert in a very long time, the last one I was supposed to go to was Nine Inch Nails and they cancelled the concert the day of.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Misanthropic,

That sucks, cancelling the day of the concert. I grew up listening to rock and switched to country as a dub because it was more accepted. Now I have pretty much turned back to rock, but I still like a little country if it's good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit