% of JWs with sub-prime mortgages. Any clue as to how many will be evicted?

by uwishufish 6 Replies latest jw friends

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Any experiences or tales of woe about JWs who were sold a soon to be overpriced mortgage on a home they could not afford on janitors wages?

• 5go
    5go

No, but they are coming.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Who cares? Armageddon's right around the corner anyway. Hey! Wouldn't it be great to die being struck by lightning? Isn't Klonipin great?

• sspo
    sspo

For your information not every JW is washing windows.

Check the parking lot at every KH and come back and tell us what kind of cars you see.

Thank you very much.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

What a stupid question. By the same token how many ex-JWs with sub-prime mortgages, any clue on how many will be evicted? Or how many JWD forum members with sub-prime mortgages, how many will be getting evicted?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wouldn't have specific data here, since most Witlesses rent apartments or live with their parents. In those conditions, the subprime crunch will not affect them. The ones that did buy a house on the premise of Armageddon coming will be in a pickle soon--that is nothing new, since that happened back in 1975 also.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Why assume that they are "sub prime" borrowers? as somebody said, check the lifestyle of many and most of them mercifully avoid the trap of window cleaning forever, even if they pioneered as youths. If they follow WTS advice they won't over burden themselves financially.

As to "How many will be evicted?"...NONE, I hope. Lets not be mean about this. I, and most posters wish the individuals no harm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit