Jehovah Witness expansion: Not in my backyard!

by DannyHaszard 4 Replies latest social current

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah Witness expansion: Not in my backyard! WINK TV Southwest Florida - Aug 09 9:52 AM Not in my backyard! That’s the message a group of Golden Gate Estates people are saying to a Jehovah Witness congregation wanting to expand its Kingdom Hall. [email protected] write news desk [email protected] write news desk

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Good for them. I hope the homeowners win.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://www.topix.net/who/jehovahs-witnesses/2007/08/jehovah-witness-expansion-not-in-my-backyardup at topix

This Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Golden gate Naples Florida Danny Haszard went here 1976-1977 Cypress congregation

The septic tank and leaching field will not handle a second congregation unit especially if they have an attached apartment

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Congregation says county denying religious rights
    Naples Daily News, FL - 2 hours ago
    By Tracy X. Miguel A Jehovah’s Witness congregation wants to expand in Golden Gate Estates has been rejected Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall Naples Golden Gate Florida Danny Haszard lived here 1970-1978

• Gopher
    Gopher

Danny, there was some interesting discussion of this topic here too --sounds like a JW had an inside connection to get this sob story on WINK TV and on their website.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/139807/1.ashx

Note this comment from ITHINKISEE:

I used to work in Naples, and a little sidenote .... the TV Station putting this story out has a TV News Anchor (Patrick Comer) that is an elder and HLC member (actually he recently left the station). Yet, he is still very well connected both in the local media and is a robot JW Elder and it looks like he pulled some of his connections out to get this story aired. When the Society says jump - he says how high. I personally know elders (that have left the JWs) that have confronted him on blood contradictions and the elder asking the question ended up being marked by this guy.

He now works for a local fire dept. You can see him here. Looks like he used some of his connections in the story there too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit