Youtube video: Therapist discusses Mind Control

by LearningToFly 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I came upon this video while viewing another video from a previous post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vISWAgy_emg

Topic: Ex Jehovah's Witness, now Therapist discusses Mind Control.

I wish when I was looking for a therapist after my departure, that I could have met with someone who actually understood the psychological impact of such indoctrinated control experienced within the JW organization. I experienced true concern, and empathy, but no real understanding of where I was coming from. More recently having been diagnosed with PTSD, another therapist shared that I was fighting as well.. "Post Cult Trauma Syndrome" directly related to the psychological impact of spiritual abuse and other abuses experienced within the organization due to their controlling atmosphere.

I am still not free.. but am understanding daily how seriously my experiences within impacted my entire life and psychological wellness.

I thank the poster for posting this video in Youtube. Every little bit helps in processing life!

LTF

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

It is a great video. And you know, LearningToFly, you can talk to the expert in the video right now.

She's none other than our lovely Lady Lee.

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Thank you SirNose.. while watching I was sure the resemblence was familiar, but wasnt sure from where till now. My memory has giant holes in it at times

Wonderful video Lady Lee.. Thank you!

LTF

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Great, great, great. Thanks for putting this out there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit