Just dropping by to say...

by Beck_Melbourne 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

...Hi, and I'm still alive...Pope, I have lost your email address, did you throw mine away or did we break up, I can't remember. Uncle B, your pic is hot, is that your brother? Hook us up *jokes* I just felt like taking a walk in my old neighbourhood - you all look great by the way. So yeah, just thought I'd check in after all these years.

Kiss Kiss Hug Hug Squeeze Squeeze

~Beck~

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hi Beck!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

What the ...??

Beck, where have you been??

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Long time no hear. Glad to know you're still kickin!

Hugs back atcha.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Beck, where have you been??

I've been to London to visit the Queen....

No not really, I've just been working my little tooshie off storing up treasures on earth before Armaggedon

You all look great, no one has aged, no one has changed - of course I can't actually see any of you, but in my mind's eye you all look as you did to me many moons ago.

Ozzie, I have a confession, I don't like Shiraz, never have, probably never will. Sorry about that mate. But I do think of you when I walk past the Shiraz section in the bottle store (yes, I walk past them and sometimes I screw my nose up hehe)

Hey there bikie_chic, how the heck are ya? Have you and Craig had a love child yet?

Greetings Stephanus - Wollongong's greatest - are you still there? What a one horse town that is LOL...no offense...I'm from NZ so I know all about one horse towns.

I hope you are all happy and well - as am I. When I get a chance I will read the one million trillion quadrillion posts I have missed over the last couple of years and try and catch up. Beats reading the Watchtower.

~Beck~

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Beck

hi and so great to hear from you!!

I hope you have tickets to see Bob Dylan on Friday week!

I will be there on Monday...

Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit