Hi again.....formerly Vitameatavegamin

by Mrs. Peck 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mrs. Peck
    Mrs. Peck

I haven't posted here in ages, I ended up having to re-register. So, hi again to all.........Alot has happened to me the last few years....went through a divorce, but very happily remarried....also got accepted to nursing school! Life is good.....

I am still battling my own demons when it comes to the Witnesses........I am very torn at times....I see that this world is getting so much worse, I often wonder if maybe we should all hope for something better in the future......do you think a new world is possible???? But more importantly, can mankind alone solve the mess the world is in??? I don't know......what do you think?????

Look forward to your comments!

Thanks!!!!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Welcome back.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Well don't put your trust in Jehovah he can't even stop cougar attacks never mind saving the world

• choosing life
    choosing life

I can understand your feelings, as we see so many negative things in the world. Sometimes I think it depends on what you choose to focus on. There are a lot of great things that happen too.

It would be nice to have some sky daddy come and fix all our problems, but I think they are ours to fix, or not. Whenever I get to complaining about this world, I ask myself, What have I done to fix anything? It is going to take a new consciousness in people to make this world better, one person ar a time.

• Miss Bliss
    Miss Bliss

Well don't put your trust in Jehovah he can't even stop cougar attacks never mind saving the world Umm that is way to funny! Mrs. Peck, Yes the world is quite a mess it seems like there is no way out sometimes and quite possibly we can and will hit a rock bottom. It would be so much easier to believe sometimes that a "God" was going to step in and save us all from ourselves and I do firmly believe that is why there is religon and the belief in a god. I for one do not believe ignorance is bliss and I do have hope in humanity figuring out its own problems. I sort of have a motto that I use often which is "everything I have gotten myself into I can find a way out of" I believe that will prove true for humans. Don't dispare the minute you stop wondering is the minute you lose your free will to ask questions. Wonder really is a beautiful thing, hard at times but remarkable. ~Mad Love~ Miss Bliss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit